PureVision2 For Presbyopia contact lenses provide clarity where it counts – in the real world.
PureVision2 For Presbyopia (balafilcon A) Visibility Tinted Contact Lens is indicated for daily wear or extended wear from 1 to 30 days* between removals, for cleaning and disinfection or disposal of the lens, as recommended by the eye care professional.
The lens is indicated for the correction of refractive ametropia (myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism) and presbyopia in aphakic and/or not-aphakic persons with non-diseased eyes, exhibiting astigmatism of up to 2.00 diopters, that does not interfere with visual acuity.
The lens may be prescribed for Frequent / Planned Replacement Wear or Disposable Wear when prescribed for up to 30 days of extended wear.
Key Features & Benefits
- 3-Zone Progressive Design – Designed to provide clear near and intermediate vision while continuing to provide excellent distance vision.
- Accurate Power at Every Power – Designed for a predictable fit from the start with more consistent Add across the power range.
- Designed for comfort – all-new, thin, rounded edge allows for smooth transition from conjunctiva tissue to the lens surface
- Thin, rounded-edge design, thin overall lens design
- Approved for extended wear up to 30 days